Work Inspiration is a new way of doing work experience that gives young people a meaningful and life-changing insight into the working world.
One week of meaningful and worthwhile work experience can make a lifetime’s difference. That’s why we’re reinventing work experience so that it is truly rewarding – for students and staff alike.
Work Inspiration – delivering outcomes for students and employers alike.
Work Inspiration gives you the model and resources to make work experience an inspiration. Students report that Work Inspiration has equipped them with the skills, insights and tools to navigate the transition from school to meaningful employment.
- 88% of Year 9 students report that Work Inspiration helped them in thinking about their future career and the working world.
- 79% of Year 9 students reported they would choose different subjects in the future because of their participation in Work Inspiration.
But Work Inspiration isn’t just for students. The program can also help improve the way you do business,
- 100% of employers reported their organisation received a benefit from raising their profile in the community through Work Inspiration.
- 98% of workplaces had a better understanding of how to market to young people after delivering Work Inspiration.
- 94% of employers reported that Work Inspiration increased staff morale.
- 89% of organisations felt better equipped to recruit young employees.
- 81% of employers believed Work Inspiration young people helped their businesses discover new ideas.
Work Inspiration is a highly flexible, free and effective model for making work experience a truly rewarding experience for both students and staff.
Work Inspiration in Australia – built on a history of success.
With a history of success in the UK, Work Inspiration in Australia was launched in 2013 by Foundation for Young Australians, The Smith Family and NAB. We’ve come together to back employers to reinvent work experience programs across Australia and introduce a new, more effective way of preparing young people for work.
Get started and prepare the next generation for work-ready Australians. Find out how.